like i love you

looking at your pictures

that was a year ago

we were dating at the beach

waiting for the sunset

what a great memories

thought i will forget it

but now you have gone

far away from my life

i live in sadness

for all those year

since you've been gone

i live in sorrow

as ur memories keep

playing on my mind

again and again

dont know where to find

the remedy for the misery

that completely nested on my heart

where im going to find you

because im losing my breath

as you are my air

as the day went away

the roses that you keep

keep losing its life

cuz you were its life

you were its sunshine

you were its energy

you were its evertyhing

because i know its need you

need your love

need your kisses

need you for everything...

because it know it love you

like i love you~~~ XOXO

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment