XOXO ME ~ 1

Hye this is another blog that was set up by me for another purpose. I think almost all of my classmate have made their own new blog spot. This is for one of our course that is ELE subject that is ENGLISH FOR UNDERGRADUATES. Our lecturer Mr. Camillus Ong asked us to set up this blog so that we can do our reflection and maybe a kind of journal I think for us to reflect on every presentation, every class, add in some new information, sharing thoughts and feeling.

So from now on, i will be posting my post based on my reflection on our english class.... I'm sure there are a lot of things that can be shared with all of you guys...

For the 1st post, i think it is good for me to tell the purpose of setting up this blog. HUHUHU~~~ Don't forget to XOXO me~~~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment